I am originally from Southern California, now living in Texas with my husband, daughter, and three dogs. While attending college, unsure of what I wanted to do afterward, I took a linguistics course which helped me stumble upon the field of speech pathology. The more I learned about it, the more it sounded like the perfect fit for me! After graduate school, I went on to work in public schools, acute inpatient rehab, home health, and skilled nursing. After becoming a mom, working from home became a top priority. I was blessed to discover teletherapy, which allows me to replace the time I spent commuting with my family and continue working in the field I love.
States Licensed to Practice
- California (License: 19098)
- Texas (License: 113284)
- Early Language Development
- Pediatric Receptive-Expressive Language Disorder
- Pediatric Articulation/Phonological Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Pediatric Fluency/Stuttering
Education & Training
- B.A. - University of California, Riverside
- M.S. - Loma Linda University
I’m a lifelong homebody who spends most of my time chasing a baby around and reading whatever book she throws at me. I love taking walks with my family and just enjoying our surroundings. When I can, I like to do yoga, read a book of my own, go for a run, or take a much needed nap.
All reviews have been submitted by patients after seeing the provider.
- She was patient and able to understand the issue properly and suggest a solution
- August 25, 2020 - S.G.
- Her ability to flex with us as we tried to engage our son in the sessions.
- August 6, 2020 - L.R.
- She listened patiently, was personable, empathetic, and knowledgeable.
- July 20, 2020 - L.W.
- Erica was very honest and helpful.
- July 1, 2020 - K.F.
- She’s informative with assignments for me to do in between appointments and nurturing. She’s asks how my child is doing and I can tell she cares. My son adores her. I don’t feel like just a client with Erica. I highly recommend this service as it’s very convenient.
- June 23, 2020 - A.F.
- Flexibility of timing and dialing in from Home and not having to drive anywhere.
- June 01, 2020 - M.
- My child is growing more confident in his speaking!
- June 01, 2020 - H.L.
Frequently Asked Questions
Expressable is the most affordable and convenient way to receive speech therapy. All appointments are delivered online, from the comfort of your home, and on your schedule - mornings, nights, or weekends. After you get started, we will pair you with a licensed and experienced speech-language pathologist that you meet with weekly via secure video conferencing.
Click here! All you have to do is fill out a couple questions to schedule a free consultation with a licensed, speech therapist. No credit cards. No commitments. During your consultation, your therapist will answer any of your questions to help you determine if Expressable is right for you.
Every scheduled session with your therapist will contain a unique video conferencing link within the invite. Our video conferencing software is HIPAA compliant and doesn’t require any downloads. All you need is a modern device and an internet connection.
Expressable is a subscription service. We offer several different plans so that families can customize treatment to their individual needs. Plans range from $59 to $118 dollars per week, but there are no contracts and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Yes! All speech-language pathologists are licensed in the states they serve clients. All of our therapists have years of experience treating a variety of clients and are carefully vetted and trained.
Absolutely! Research has shown that online speech therapy is just as effective as traditional therapy delivered at a clinic. In addition, many families find the flexibility of online speech therapy more convenient.
Parents and caregivers are included in every session. When treating young children, our speech therapists coach parents and caregivers to support progress and promote at-home skill building throughout the week. During online sessions, young children interact predominantly with their families, while therapists provide education, strategies, and feedback so that parents can confidently practice outside of the session.
For school-age and older kids, parents are consistently updated on progress and goal outcomes during each meeting.
Definitely! We offer flexible hours - mornings, nights, and weekends - so that our adult customers can fit speech therapy into their busy lives.